International Graduates from the Atlantic Business College will avail Work Permit through NBPNP Program
International Graduates from the Atlantic Business College will avail the Work Permit.
This is a unique work permit under the Pilot Project initiative of the Opportunities New Brunswick Immigration, Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour Department.
The highlights of this special Work Permit are:
- The Work Permit will be for Long Term and will allow the students to Work and Live in the province while they wait for their Permanent Residency.
- The students graduating starting April 1, 2022 from the Atlantic Business College will be able to apply to the Provincial Nominee Program for their Work Permit, it will be a direct pathway to Permanent Residency.
- The students enrolling for Sep 2021, completing their program as on April 1, 2022 or after will be eligible for this Special Pilot Work Permit.
- This Program has been targeted to Certain occupations/Programs and we are delighted to announce that Atlantic Business College has majority of these programs that will make students eligible for this Special Pilot Work Permit.
Targeted occupations for this pilot include:
- Social And Community Service Workers (Child & Youth Care Worker, Home Services Counselor)
- Early Childhood Educators And Assistants
- Educational Assistants
- Health-Care Aides (Resident Attendant)
- Home Support Workers (Home Care Attendant, Personal Support Worker)
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Paramedics And Related Occupations
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Laboratory Technicians And Pathologists’ Assistants
- Medical Administrative Assistants
- Computer Programmers And Interactive Media Developers (Application Development (Mobile Web), Video Game Development)
- Web Designers And Developers
- Computer Network Technicians
- User Support Technicians
- Accounting Technicians And Bookkeepers
- Payroll Clerks (Accounting & Payroll Administration)
- Shippers And Receivers
- Supply Chain And Logistics Supervisors (Supply Chain Management & Logistics)
- Production Logistics Co-Ordinator