Upload Your Documents
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Copy of the biometric page (first and last page) of your current passport including all the pages that have visa stamps of all other countries.
- Copy of the Previous Study Permit or Refusal letter if applicable and Student previously applied for a Study Permit to Canada or any other countries.
- When Student is in your final high school or senior secondary/ college / university year, please submit a letter from your institution stating the date of completion of the degree.
- Copy of the all Degree or Diploma or Certificates including Senior Secondary or high school (Grade 12)
- Copy of all Transcripts or Mark sheet of graduation credentials, courses studied, and grades earned for Degree or Diploma or Certificate or Senior Secondary (12th Grade).
- Copy of all the Programs Transcripts attended by Student whether student passed or failed within Canada or in their country of Residence.
- The language of instruction at Atlantic Business College is English. In addition to the academic admission requirements, all students for whom English is not their first language and/or are coming from countries where English is not an official language, must provide proof of language proficiency.
PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS/ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Academic Level with scores at or above the following levels: Diploma and Certificate 550 for paper-based test OR 80 (20L, 20W, 20S, 20R) for internet-based test. or
- International English Language Testing (IELTS) Academic Level with scores at or above overall average of 6.0 AND no band below 5.5. or
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency (MELAB) with scores at or above: Program Level Minimum MELAB Score: Certificate and Diploma 76 or
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment Test (CAEL) (the online or in-person test) with a score of: Certificate and Diploma Overall band score of 60 or
- CELPIP : Overall 7 no band below than 6 ( 6L,6W,6S,6R).
- We request you to upload your documents in the section below.
Confirmation of Acceptance:
In order to assess your application for admission, ABC requires a completed application form and official transcripts from an applicant’s most recent educational institution. If accepted, a Offer of Admission will be issued, which must be signed by the applicant and a Tuition Fees must be paid within 30 days of the date on the Offer of Admission. Payment of the Confirmation Fee may be made by Flywire or Wire Transfer or cheque or money order. Cheques can be made payable to Atlantic Business College.