Applying as an International Student
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has amended the Regulation 2002-227 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishing that, beginning June 1st, 2014, student visas will only be issued to students who have been offered admission to an institution which has been designated by a provincial or territorial government as eligible to enroll international students and have the DLI authorization number.
Atlantic Business College has been designated by the Province of New Brunswick for the purpose of hosting international students requiring a visa to attend a program of study in Canada. We welcome the opportunity to host international students and look forward to becoming your educational partner.
Atlantic Business College Ltd. – Designated Learning Institution Number (DLI#) O19273824102
Due to changes in federal regulations, Atlantic Business College is unable to provide assistance with the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Study Permit Application.
Apply for Study Permit: Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Submit completed Atlantic Business College application on-line
- Submit required educational documentation for admission.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Academic Level with scores at or above the following levels: Diploma and Certificate 550 for paper-based test OR 80 (20L, 20W, 20S, 20R) for internet-based test
- International English Language Testing (IELTS) Academic Level with scores at or above overall average of 6.0 AND no band below 5.5
Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic) with a score of Certificate and Diploma. Minimum score of 58 with no subject test less than 49 means (49L,49W,49S,49R)
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment Test (CAEL) (the online or in-person test) with a score of: Certificate and Diploma Overall band score of 60
- We request you to upload your documents in this section.
- High school graduation or 12th Grade Senior Secondary Certificate.
- All Post-Secondary graduation diploma or degree completed after 12th grade.
- All Mark-sheets or Transcripts of Diploma, Degree and Senior Secondary Certificate.
Upon receipt of the completed application and proof of educational compliance; Atlantic Business College will e-mail an Acceptance Letter to the client or agent.
A Full Tuition deposit is due and required after Admission Offer Letter. The Confirmation Letter will have the details of the Tuition Fees. International Students are advised to pay the full tuition fees for the complete Academic Year.
Canada Immigration Regulations to approve a study permit require that students establish their intention and purpose of study by paying the complete tuition fees for the Academic program.
Full Tuition Fee deposit is refundable if a student study permit is not approved except for a processing fee of $350.00.
Students must inform Atlantic Business College of their student visa approval and date of arrival in Canada at least 3 weeks prior to the start of a program.
International Students within Canada:
International students that reside in Canada pay $7430.
International Students outside Canada
International students that reside outside of Canada pay full tuition or a minimum of $7430.
- Include: Student’s Name
- Program Name
- Money Orders in Canadian Funds
- Mail to: Atlantic Business College Ltd.
- 1115 Regent Street
- Fredericton, NB Canada E3B 3Z2